I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, February 22, 2010

I feel like it's been awhile since we had a chat on here, you guys!

What's been happening.....let's do a bulleted list! My fave

  • My mama came to visit this weekend. She brought the dog, which was so special. Friday night I stayed in. We got dinner at Whole Foods and watched TV and I went to bed before 11pm. Saturday we went to Lenox. I got some silver ballet flats from GAP and Chanel nail polish (we'll do a "purchases" portion a little later.) We also ate lunch with my aunt & uncle. My mom and I always have a good time shopping together and this was no exception! Sunday we slept in, and went for a late brunch at Apres Diem, and we dines al fresco and brought the dog along with us. Great meal- I had brie and baguette and a goat cheese + herb omelette. Then we went to this FUNKYYY vintage store in the Highlands. This store had everything...furniture, books, jewelry, clothes, posters, kitsch, everything. We perused some 60s & 70s Playboys so we could see "what the fuss was all about." No fuss. Just real, natural breasts. Then grocery shopping, and reruns of Will & Grace and Rupaul's Drag Race. Such a great visit.
  • Saturday night was lovely C's birthday!! I'm so glad I was able to make dinner at El Taco, then we went out in the Highlands. I had a blast. I wore a new dress, which always puts a little spring in my step. At the bar, FANS played at one point and C and I had a collective squeal moment.
  • I never thought I'd see the day, but I got up early this morning to exercise, and....I don't hate it. I felt fine during the day, and it's so nice to come home from work and do whatever. I did adult shit like pay bills and now I have to time blog and cook dinner without feeling so frantic. I think I will continue.

New dress from Urban


Particulière. Don't vous adorezzzz?


.


1 comments:

Lydia said...

Secretly, I hoped that if I commented that I could provoke you to blog. Win.
I am DYING to bust out spring dresses. Dying. Your new one is absolutement adorAble. I can't even handle that your mother peeked at the Playboys with you. My step-mother would have burned the store down. But I would have been curious too, let's be honest.

Post a Comment