I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Radioactive from CloserToCaleb on Vimeo.



new song...not too shabby. I can't decide if I want to listen to the new songs as they are posted on youtube or sharing sites so that I can be familiar with them for the concert....or if I want to be totally surprised when the new album comes out.


In other news....Kings of Leon announced an Atlanta tour date, y'all! Thank god. And it is lit-er-ally 5 days after the Charlotte show. So I'm pretty sure I'm just going to sell the Charlotte tickets and just go to the show in Atlanta. If the two were a couple weeks apart....totally go to both. But I'm just thinking logistics here. 5 hours (I'm guessing?) to Charlotte, +gas +hotel expenses....when I can just take a half day off work and go hang out at the venue here? Obvs.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment