I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jak + Jil Went Up a Hill to Find Some Fabulous Clothes

Jak + Jil is one of my favorite fashion photog blogs.* I especially love the shots of models in between shows, because one of my dreams is to someday look as cool as an off-duty model. I digress....

Recently, this fabulous shot was shown on their site

Do you die? I die.

Distressed light denim and VELVET BLUE LOUBOUTINS. Do I need to explain to you how fabulous this is? It truly is fashion for f*cks sake.






*Other great fashion photog blogs include The Sartorialist and Garance Doré who is a fantastically witty French fashion journalist. Click for links. I linked you to Garance's French site, because you half-asses need to learn.
(there's an English version as well, calm it down).

0 comments:

Post a Comment