I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Morning Commentary

When I leave my house 5 minutes late, I am 25 minutes late to work. I'm telling you, traffic BLOWS.

I had the most bizarre and kind of unsettling dream last night. It was about my best friend from high school who has become estranged the last....3 years. I don't remember the last time I talked to her. There was no big blow-up, just kind of a phasing out of communication, and no one knows why. Anyway....so in my dream we were together, and it was really weird....another kid I know in high school was there, and we took and walk together. Just strange all around. I definitely woke up in a funk.

In happier news....tights weather is here!! At least the the mornings. I wore a skirt with bare legs yesterday, and my teeth were rattling as I walked from the parking garage to the office building. So this morning I broke out my PURPLE tights. Today's ensemble is a black, form-fitting jersey dress, black fitted blazer, purple tights, light blue pashmina scarf and gold jewelry with black satin ballet flats. J'adore. I have a work event later tonight, so it took me more time to decide on an outfit this morning than most. Maybe that explains my tardiness....

I will need to replenish my tights supply for the fall/winter. I wore most of my pairs to bare threads last season.

Random...but does anyone see the resemblance here:


Or is it just me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment