I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OMFGG


Time for Gossip Girl, friends and lovers!

As you know I watch my episodes Tuesday nights on iTunes, and this week was no different.

We saw the return of the diabolical Georgina Sparks (wooooo) played by Michelle Trachtenberg who makes me want. to. vomit. In my personal opinion she cannot act, and I don't think she's pretty. There, I said it.

Nice to see Vanessa got rid of the dreds. Maybe it was a "look" for another gig?

Serena is wearing considerably less makeup this season than past. I notice this because last fall I sat at my vanity stool asking myself, WWSW- What Would Serena Wear? (on her face, that is). I always liked her eye makeup. Snaps to the makeup artiste. Now she's doing this....fresh faced "natural" look which is cool and all, and I went through that phase, but then I quickly exited it when I realized it would be a shame to waste all the fabulous makeup I have accumulated. I told you I was a makeup whore.

Chuck is looking less....swarthy lately. I read somewhere that Ed Westwick is hoping to lose weight. THANK GOD. Have you seen him without a shirt on? Pillsbury, straight up, y'all.

Bree Buckley still irritates me. What show is that actress from? Ew. Nate is being très boring. Speaking of boring and ugly, UM SCOTT WHAT GROSS. That's all I'll say.

I have 2 problems with Dan in this ep. 1) uhh, headbands are for whenever you damn want, loser. 2) Waking up next to Georgina is narsty.

I've been re-watching Season 1, and I can't wait for it to dip into cooler temps and I can break out some colored tights! I was allllllllllllllllll about some colored & patterned tights last year, so much so I had to trash some of them because I wore 'em so often. J'adore.

C'est tout, mes cheries. Now go frolick and walk children in nature.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

a) hahaha the headband comment KILLED ME. I think Dan is trying to channel his "I screwed the teacher" attitude à l'université.

b)why the HELL is Georgina back - I have a similar stomach churning sensation whenever she is on screen. And she's not pretty. Especially with that mousy hair yuck. I still can't decide if I trust that she's changed. I'm trying to remind myself that there is an 80% chance she is really going to screw Dan over.

c) I just couldn't believe that that puke green outfit was what Blair wore to Yale (obvi season 2) - it didn't seem preppy enough or Blair enough. I was real confused. I'm obviously still trying to deal with it.

Post a Comment