I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Someone Saw Serena Getting Off the Train at Grand Central!

9/14/2009 tomorrow Gossip Girl starts again! Like every other red blooded female in America I can't wait. You KNOW tomorrow everyone's facebook status/twitter/blog will be dedicated to Gossip Girl. YOU KNOW that shit is true.

I didn't watch the first season of GG. I was a junior in college and thought I was so above any show about high schoolers showing on the CW. How bourgeois. Then I came back from Paris and was bored out of my mind and decided to watch the first season online. Cut to four days straight of me laying on my bedroom floor on pillows watching my laptop. Uh, obsessed. Then season 2 started, and my sorority had chapter Mondays. At 8pm. Natch. So I bought all the eps on iTunes and watched them Tuesday nights. I even bought season 1 on DVD as a bday present to myself. I will probably buy the eps on iTunes again, because I like to put them on my iPod and watch them while I workout. You may steal that brilliant idea from me, if you wish.

Obviously the costuming of GG is amazing. It has revolutionized the fashion industry, to be honest. No show has had teenagers in multi-thousand dollar designer duds. And Blake Lively was on the cover of Vogue. Many designers have admitted to being fans. And once a piece is worn by a character on GG, it sells out immediately. Anna Sui is debuing a line at Target, and has said the line is inspired by our GG lovelies. Speaking of which....I will be heading to Target tomorrow after work to scope out the goods.

You know you love me,

ex oh ex oh

0 comments:

Post a Comment