I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today Was Great And Here's a List

And I will give you readers a bulleted list:

  • Use Somebody video was on VH1. I don't like VH1....I don't like the whiny music videos they play in the morning, and it actually makes me sad that KoL is SOOO mainstream that they're on VH1's morning Jumpstart, however seeing Caleb before 7am will make me forget all that.
  • We had a rep lunch at Ra Sushi in Midtown. I've been dying to get sushi for-e-ver, and this was delish. And free.
  • Another rep meeting at Starbucks this afternoon.
  • A representative I've been in email contact with re: a work project called ME just to tell me she thought it was cool that I was emailing my contacts from the Agency asking for networking assistance to find a job. She said she admired my balls. Nice.
  • I got to work on my project for a faaaaaaaaabulous fake client, Bloomingdale's.
  • I had 4 cups of coffee in total for the day and was bouncing in my seat all day, giggling at everything. I usually have one cup in the morning and stick to tea. I was literally vibrating.
  • We sang Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA" in the office.
  • After work drinks with co-workers before an Association event.
  • At said event, there was a hot guy with a beard.
  • Pizza for dinner.
  • I loved my outfit today. Narcissistic? Guilty.
  • I get to sleep in tomorrow.
peace and blessings

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Funny enough, John Mayer is chit chatting via the Twitter re: KoL and their recent mainstream success:
"Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon is played on the radio entirely too much. From someone who's been there, CONGRATULATIONS KINGS OF LEON!"
and
"Every artist in the world secretly wishes their songs would get played too much."

Post a Comment