I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA WTF OMG INBD

Just un petite commentaire sur le MTV Video Music Awards.

Can MTV even legitimately have a Video Music Awards? They show videos at the buttcrack of dawn in the morning. I only saw half of the videos presented because I wake up early for work and turn over to AMTV. Moving on....

I haven't watched the whole show. For several reasons. If I had a DVR, I would have recorded it then skipped through commercials. I know I know...I'm a marketing freak and supposed to be CooCoo for Cocoa Puffs over commercials, but damnit, during my shows they made me batsh*t crazy. So I don't have a DVR, so I just catch reruns whenever I can. And you KNOW MTV reruns every awards show until you've memorized it. At least I memorized when I had to catch the reruns of the Movie Awards so I could see Kings of Leon perform. You mean you don't do that too?

So far I've seen Janet "Miss Jackson if ya nastay" 's muthaf*cking awesome MJ tribute. She really celebrated MJ. One of my bff's & I celebrated MJ everytime we went downtown for about a week after his death. That means we got drunk and danced to Billie Jean a lot in bars. Everyone caught up on that?

I also saw a video of Kanye's little bitch fit w/ Tay Swift. I think Taylor Swift is squinty and that Miss Bey's Single Ladies Video was revolutionary, but Kanye stepped the line. He is a habitual line-stepper.

I tuned in tonight to see Kings of Leon lose to Green Day for Best Rock Video. You don't need me to tell you how I feel about that.





I was also blessed to see Lady Gaga's magical performance. Homegirl is CAHRAZY but I f*cking love it. Like, she really looked possessed, did she not??






Shakira and Pink wore the same dress which is hysterical and every girls' worst fear realized.


I also wanted to include a pic of Katy Perry for no other reason than I read in an interview she gave that her & I share the same bra size. Holla back sistah.

WARNING: Do not speak to me about Gossip Girl until Wednesday morning. I'm buying the ep on iTunes tomorrow and watching it tomorrow night. I want to compile the season on my iPod like I did last year. If you spoil it for me, I will wish bad hair upon you. You've been warned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment