I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Costumes

So ladies and gentlemen, I may go out for Halloween. I was pretty much planning on passing out candy to the little chil'rens and then taking a big handful for myself and eating it in bed.....buuuuuuut I've been invited to go to Athens, Ga. for Saturday night and party there. But now I actually have to think of an outfit.

Here are some ideas:

1. Rachel Zoe.
-gold sequined dress
-huge tacky faux fur jacket
-every piece of jewelry I own
-tranny shoes
-Starbucks cup
-obnoxiously large sunglasses
*but I'm not 5'2", I don't weigh 90lbs and my hair is not long enough. I could just look like a straight up tranny mess...

2. 70s Disco Queen
-.....pretty much same as above minus Starbucks cup
-attempt to style my grown-out bob into some sort of swept-over 70's do

3. Cat
-mmm, yea.
-black form-fitting dress
-ears
-whiskers

I'm really wanting to use clothes I've got....this gold sequined dress is a STAPLE in my holiday/costume wardrobe. I've worn it for multiple NYE's and various costume parties. Best purchase ever.
So if you have any other fun ideas, please let me know! And I know I have more readers than just L. and C. who just don't comment. Comment as a made-up name for all I care, just give me good suggestions!! Speaking of made-up names, at the private after-hours club we would go to in college, you had to sign in, and I always signed in as "Liza Minelli." Love it.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment