I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We Neva Eva Do Nothin' Nice and Easaaay

At the deli/restaurant, we play music through a computer that stays on Pandora. Usually we play some variation of classic rock, but today it was a bluesy-jazz combination I wasn't loving, so I went back to look at my station options. Rod Stewart- No. Eric Clapton- maybe. Tina Turner- SIGN ME UP.

Hands down best decision I could have made today. Rollin' On the River was first. Then some Like a Prayer, throwback Madonna with the burning crosses. I remember some Pat Benatar,Heart and Aretha as well. I was dancing and singing behind the counter. Obviously we weren't busy...don't worry.

Shout out to Dave 92.9 in ATL for playing KoL NOTION this morning while I was sitting in traffic. Absolutely made my day.

I'm about to watch the new Gossip Girl ep, eat dinner and call it a night. Hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment