I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Took The Camembert

....from one of the 8,000 gift baskets the media department has received in the past week. I took in it the vain of "putting it in the fridge," but then I just stuck it in my lunch bag and brought it home with me. For the past week, there has been a constant and steady stream of cookies, gourmet cupcakes and Harry & David gift baskets coming to our team and the rest of the media department. I had my first sugar crash in probably 15 years on Friday afternoon. One minute I was buzzing around, getting work done, answering emails and sending shit, then next thing I know I'm dragging myself to the kitchen to make coffee at 4pm. Sad story.

In addition to calorie-laden gifts, we also get cool stuff! One of the vendors we work with gave everyone Snuggies, and a few others have sent wine and champagne. But I didn't get the fun stuff, because a lot of our reps don't even know I'm new to the account. Next year, though, guys. Next year I will be sitting in my Snuggie drinking my own bottle of champagne. Just you see.

I'm also writing this post from a desk! Sitting in a chair! As opposed to writing crossed legged in my bed like usual when I lived at my aunt & uncle's. Is this growing up?

I did the treadmill + yoga thing tonight, and made a salad for dinner. I just finished up packing, and my whole suitcase is a wardrobe of black. I own other stuff...but I own black so much, I sometimes don't even realize. In the winter it's just so easy to put on a black dress, tights, a cardigan and a scarf and not bother with anything else. But don't worry.....come spring I bust out the hot pink shirtdresses and florals. I love me some floral print dresses.

I'm thinking about painting an abstract piece......ON MY KITCHEN WALL. Oh girl YES I jus' did. It's so white, and I have to paint over it when I move anyway... so why not be all artsy and go to town? I really might do it. Saturday afternoon project when I return from Christmas for sure.

Where is Gossip Girl? It has been 2 weeks. Was there a hiatus of which I was not aware? ....see how I didn't end that sentence in a preposition, but sounded like a pretentious snot? Grammar is for lewsers.

This is really all I have for now. I won't go in to detail of how I was at the car repair shop for 3 hours Saturday, because I don't want to relive it. All I want is my old dealership back. From Ohio. Move to Atlanta, please.

Au revior, mes cheries!!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment