I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NYE Ensemble

I decided on an outfit for New Years Eve. Uhh which is TOMORROW. I literally just realized that fact this morning, and thought to myself, "I'm going to have to sleep all day tomorrow just to stay up until midnight." It's totally true. But anyway......clothes.
Instead of the gold sequined dress, I'm going to wear that French Connection dress I bought back in August.
With these black sparkle tights from American Apparel (yet to be purchased)

and a pair of black pumps


let me dream, thanks.



With a bold red lip, and some false eyelashes.

It's a little more subtle than the gold sequin frock (as for the makeup....different story), but the dress is fantastic. I actually wore it for Christmas Eve mass and quite enjoyed the dress with tights and heels.

UPDATE: went to Little Five Points at lunch got a parking spot right in front of American Apparel....bought aforementioned sparkley tights. I broke my own Rule of Tights....$20+, but it is NYE after all, and I'm re-wearing an already-in-my-closet dress. So I feel this is allowed. Plus, I'm a grown ass woman, I Do What I Want.


.


1 comments:

Claire said...

lovessssssss it! wish I was going to be up there.... but I will be SATURDAY FOR REAL!!!!! more chatter on that later. happy new year!

Post a Comment