I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stuff I Bought, Bloomingdales Edition

Went to Lenox today, as planned. I'm neverrrr going on a rainy weekend again. Parking is a mess and I just get frustrated.

I bought this skirt from Bloomies:


Which I think will transition well from winter to spring. Black tights, obvs until it gets warm, then a black cardigan and gold ballet flats with bare legs! I like it because its animal print without hitting you across the face with it.

I also bought a frilly floral dress by Free People but it's not on the website. Shame. Also purchased boring things like makeup and soap.

I didn't buy this dress, but I wanted to put it on here anyway. BCBG and it's so effing Parisian j'adorrrre it. I tried it on, but I couldn't make a snap decision on it. OH AND it's very sheer. I'm guessing H&M will have a version so I'm going to wait and maybe buy it later.



I'm fighting some type of constant allergy....my ears feel cottony and my head feels a little disconnected from the rest of my body. I've been self-medicating with Claritin and Mucinex-D, but when should I consult a doctor? Ugggh I need a mother here. Anyway, I would have stayed shopping longer, and spent A LOT more of my paycheck, but my head felt fuzzy and I couldn't think correctly.

Now I painted my nails, OPI Midnight in Moscow...is that what it's called? Well it's all goopy and not smooth. How do you keep nail polish from getting old like that? Especially in colors you don't use often. My mom used to keep her in the fridge. Does this work? I need Google.

AND I'm growing my hair out. For today that is my decision re: my hair.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment