I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Being All Judge-y and Critical


Hervé Léger
I would rock the SHIT out of this dress. I don't even care that a 16 year old got to it first.
But Miley's hair extensions are butt ugly.



HEIDI YOU HAVE HAD LIKE 10 BABIES, THIS BODY IS NOT FAIR

Edition by Georges Chakra
Do not like. The neckline is so awkward.
But her hurrrr is pretty!



I would also rock the SHIT out of this dress. But not those shoes. Purple shoes, for sure.


AH, Feathers, j'adore. "Rachel manages to dress like a grandma and four year old at the same time." Not true last night, Kurt!
Anyway, I anticipate this ending up on some "Worst Dressed" lists because some people just won't get it.

Kaufman Franco
Why was it "country stars with weird necklines" night? This is SO awkward! And I hate to say, but the sparkley material makes it looks a bit cheap. Sorry Tay!

Stéphane Rolland
Obviously. But I have to say, her weave looks like Barbie.

.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I don't understand why a girl with such a small chest would smoosh and separate her breasts. Good Lord, I adore Taylor, but that dress was so wrong on so many different levels. Does she look lumpy and bumpy to you?

Post a Comment