I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry....still more to talk about

Chatty Cathy tonight, my goodness! Let's handle this in bite-sized nuggets, shall we my little birdies?

  • I bought a microwave today. Rull excited to be entering the 1950's. Next I'll get a fancy television set with Technicolor and start vacuuming in stilettos and pearls.
  • Kind of obsessed with my gay boyfriend at work. No, not my crush gay boyfriend, but the one that I can actually tell is gay and who actually talks to me. Highlight of today's conversation: He got a new puppy and named it Palin. As in SARAH PALIN, y'all. Yes...he's gay, Jewish and Republican. A girl on my team asked him today at lunch, "Have you met yourself?" He might just be my new best friend.
  • The Spaniards from Univision are coming to meet with my team tomorrow, because we're running a Hispanic-targeted campaign with them. They're bringing lunch. At 2pm. Actually they may not even be Spaniards, they are probs Mexican, but I think saying Spaniards is more fun so I will continue to do so.
  • I'm currently breaking my own rule of being in my bed with a cup of Sleepytime tea by 9:45pm. You're welcome.
  • I have to go in early to work tomorrow to deal with some issues from aforementioned Spaniard's site placements. Gross.
  • Oh, I have date this week. No big deal. New boy. Did I mention he's Irish? Because he is. He moved here in October and does the marketing for an Irish Pub in Buckhead. I met him Saturday night. We made out a little. He said I was "lovely." Aren't you dying?? When I told my parents I'm getting drinks this week with a guy who works at a bar, my dad goes, "You know, E., doctors and lawyers are nice guys too." Thanks.
  • Today I DVR'd 3 episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, and I'm pretty sure this is setting the precedent to be an AWESOME BANANAS MAY-JOR week.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment