I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Things That Make My World Go 'Round

I often use the phrase "_____ makes my world go 'round," which is E-speak for "I love this in a very unhealthy and obsessive way."

The following is a list of recent things/people/events that I have either commented aloud or in my own head that they "make my world go 'round" in no particular order:

  1. Drag Queens
  2. Floral Dresses. 2a. Dresses in general.
  3. The gay black cashier at the CVS by my house. 3a. Gay Men in general
  4. Granola beards
  5. RuPaul
  6. French children's songs (ex: Le Petit Escargot. Google it.)
  7. tea from Teavana
  8. my makeup
  9. goat cheese
  10. Fashion magazines + their online counterparts

And now you know.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment