I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BLOWN

-As in my mind!

OKAY did you know that "carotid artery" is spelled the way it is? How have I gone 23 years of life, 16 years of school without EVER EVER EVER realizing this? I was reading something just now, and I got to the word "carotid" and I had to stop. And. Sound. It. Out. Because I have never seen this combination of letters together in that order before in my life! I know what a "carotid artery" is (I think- its the one in your neck, right? Ugh- Google it I shall). But I honest to GOD thought it was spelled "corrotted" or something. I.....just can't even handle this right now.

In other news- have you all ever noticed how when you boil water it's loud, then it gets really quiet RIGHT BEFORE it's boiling? I boil water in one of those whistling tea kettles every morning and night for tea, and I've begun to notice this. I'm sure this is similar to some huge metaphor for life, like the quiet before the storm, but I'm not sure I want to go that deep and actually figure it out.

.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

best post ever best post ever!

Post a Comment