I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

No Taxation without Adequate Wine

I started my taxes this afternoon around 4:30. At 8:30, after calling my dad crying twice, I'm not done and have decided to wait until I go home for Easter so my dad can help me.

I'm really not mentally challenged, my taxes are hard this year, you guys. I have 2 states where I earned income, as well as some inheritance money (someone dies, leaves you money as their last dying wish, and you STILL get taxed on that bitch. I hate the government. Sometimes).

In one of the times I called my dad crying about why I now owed the government money on my inheritance, he said, "Are you a Republican now?"


Dinner tonight? One extra LARGE glass of red wine. Maybe two.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment