I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome!

We had a "makeup party" at my agency this past week- instead of taking us to dinner or a jeans party, a rep brought 2 MAC artists and had a little session for us after work! Super fun- you all know I'm a bit of a makeup whore. We all got $50 MAC gift cards, and I got a 2nd one because I correctly answered the trivia question, "Who is the current VIVA GLAM spokesperson?" Duh, Lady Gaga!!

Soo I traipsed on up to the Perimeter Mall MAC store to use my gift cards, and I got some awesome stuff.

I just realized today...that when I get new makeup, I always clean up my makeup area before putting the new stuff in. Like I organize everything and clear off the vanity what I'm not using. It's like a "Welcome to the neighborhood!" gesture for the new makeup.

God, I'm bizarre.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment