I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, January 24, 2011

I am very excite, Yes?




Boy and Girls- I am going to see DISPATCH in June. This is the band I have liked the longest in my life. That was an awkward sentence, but let's go with it. I've liked them even before I started serrriously liking Kings of Leon. But then these hobos decided to break up in 2002, literally the year I discovered them. Crushed! Every so often, Dispatch will reunite for a charity show during the summer, but I was out of the country in 2007. So I've never, ever seen them live. And now I will! And every time I think about it, I get super excited.

My work bestie and I are going, and we're sitting in the orchestra at the venue? I don't know what that means but i'm 88% sure we have actual seats. I don't really care about being front row (unlike Kings of Leon....the band members of Dispatch are decidedly NOT dead sexy).


.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm so damn jealous about this.

Post a Comment