I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

White Girl Problems

I have recently discovered the twitter account "@whitegrlproblem" and i'm only sorry I didn't sooner. It's funny 'cuz it's true. And sad 'cuz it's true in some cases. But mostly funny.

Some of my favorites:

Am I the only person who thinks I'm funny? #whitegirlproblems

I'm never drinking again, except for the occasional glass of white wine, vodka sodas, on holidays or my birthday month. #whitegirlproblems

My Dad's all “how’s that job search going?” and I'm all “stop yelling at me” and he's all “calm down” and I'm all “bye." #whitegirlproblems

He looks super homeless, but like, in the hottest way possible. #whitegirlproblems

It's exhausting being the writer, director, producer and star of my own life. #whitegirlproblems

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to talk to me, look at me, call me, text me, email me, or touch me. #whitegirlproblems

Seriously, if you go deep into Brussels it gets really ghetto. #whitegirlproblems

I can see your daddy issues from here. #whitegirlproblems

Plan B #whitegirlproblems

Your outfit just made me puke, but at least I won't have to work out today. #whitegirlproblems

This lobby is bullshit. #whitegirlproblems


And I actually have a real white girl problem.....the binder portion of my Vuitton agenda has disconnected from the canvas, and now I have to send it back to get fixed. Yea.

In more white girl news....we switched offices at the agency today. My department is now in a funky, lofty, open-air-y part of the complex, but I've been separated from my work bestie. Allegedly it's because we're going to be working on different teams in the future, but I think it was on purpose. "Productivity" or whatnot. Also my two heterosexual work crushes are still in the old building. Lame. But I have a bigger desk. But I'm sitting near two of the most annoying girls in the department. I can't win.



2 comments:

User Not Found said...

boo for annoying girls.

Lydia said...

What teaaammmm are you working on now? I know there was talk of some shuffling around on who you were working on?

Post a Comment