I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Various thoughts

  • I want a new blog name....but I don't know what.
  • Just as I'm not blogging as often (sorry I'm not sorry); I'm NEVER posting on Twitter, either. but I went back and read some of my tweets, and especially the ones from the fall I wasn't working full time are hysterical! Unemployed me is funny. Ex: "frais du bois" is "wild strawberry" in French. literally translation is "strawberry of the woods." French is so cute. Ex 2: the German word for shoe is "schuh." The German word for mitten in "handschuh." German is so cute. >> FUNNY?!
  • I felt some discomfort in my ear today, so I rushed to the doctor after work going, "Yeah so I have an ear infection and I just want antibiotics because I hate ear infections. Look in my ears and tell me I'm right. Thanks." Ears and nose are 100% clear of inflammation. It's just congestion from allergies. I was prescribed children's Sudafed. Grape.
  • I may or may not have gone to NKOTBSB last week. But I definitely did.
  • I also went to NKOTBSB the night directly after Dispatch. Talk about a change of crowd.
  • In similar news, I'm seeing Britney AND Kings of Leon next month. Wowza.
  • I DVR'd the pilot of SUITS on USA Network, and it's actually really good. All the network shows are on summer hiatus, so the cable network dramas are starting, and Suits is a good one...I recommend.
  • I got promoted, so that's cool.
  • I ordered the same dress in 2 different colors from Urban Outfitters because it is just that flattering.

That's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment