I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GQ Ranks the 25 "Douchiest" Colleges

Home of: The Ducks-Unlimited Douche
Affectation: Fully loaded black Chevy Tahoe with fishing boat lashed to top and backseat full of Realtree camo hunting gear.
Prized possession: White bulldog with notarized papers proving a bloodline to Uga IV.
Overheard at Gator Haters: "What happened to duck hunting this morning, boy?" "Fuck, man! We were gonna go, but we raged downtown last night, then went to a late-night, and when I got home to pass out, my wake-up alarm was already going off." "Fuck!"

Disclaimer: I did not go to UGA. However, I did attend a Southern School, and this is a frighteningly accurate description of the majority of the boys there. Sad, I know.

find the full list here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment