I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Real HotMesses of Atlanta

Oh my God, I love these bitches.

Kim, girl, you crazy, but I love you. I think she knows she's crazy, and she just keeps on doing her own thing, which I love. Her "I don't give a f*ck" attitude is hysterical. I do wish she could get some better wigs, it looks like she has Barbie hair. But she has a sense of humor and she can laugh at herself. So girl.....go'head!!

DWIGHT!*!! holy gay Batman, I love this character. I would like to order a Dwight for my own life, please.

I like Kandi, the new HotMess this season. She's "stupid beautiful" as Kim would say. But this bznz with AJ & four baby mamas? Come on now. I did enjoy T-Boz from TLC's cameo last week. Kandi seems undramatic and nonjudgmental, which is new for this gaggle of women. Let's see how long that lasts...

Ohhhh NeNe. I've decided her & Kim are friends because they're both over the top. And girl, wear a bra! Your boobs are neither small NOR young. Get with the program. And he called Kandi "ghe-tto." ?!? Uhmm, I thought alllllllllll y'all were ghe-tto. I must have been mistaken. 'Scuse.

I don't even want to talk about "He-by Sheree" or Lisa. They're catty and boring so no thank you.

I hope I run into these bitches in the A at some point. As dramatic and tacky as they are, I have a burning desire to be one of them. Some girls I know saw Kim & Sheree at Lenox mall, so there's a chance. Fingers crossed!

But I will leave you all with one final thought:

DJ, PUMP THA MUTHAFUCKIN BEAT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment