I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anticipating, Waiting

Ohh Wednesday. Hump Day?

Alright. Dreary morning, as it has been the last 3 mornings now. Dreary morning that turns into a dreary day. Doesn't bother me too much, except some mornings on my drive in, all I want to do is turn around and stay in bed watching shows on Bravo all day.

So last night we had a fabulous dinner at Pozole in the Highlands for A's bday. I had friend shrimp tacos which were dece. Before dinner I killed some time in Lenox....bought some nail polish and cheapy sunnies à la Rachel Zoe, who happens to be my current life idol. I also paid the Ralph Lauren store a visit. A woman in there said she liked my earrings, holla.
Then I went and played in Louis Vuitton. There may be a new addition to my family in the form of a Louis purchase. I'll keep you updated.

Dinner was so much fun. There was a male med student sitting near us who we all were shamelessly eyeing. The boy from B-Head will be going out of town this weekend, and will thusly be missing all of our tailgating shenigans. So his loss.

Happy Hour after work! Weekend plans in the next post...

keep it real everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment