I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Don't EVEN Call Me a Recessionista



Ugh. So i'm obv not impoverished, but it's how I feel at the moment.

I'm currently an unpaid intern at a fabulous Marketing Agency. However my darling parents informed me I was being cut-off on my birthday, which is in approx 2.5 months. So I will not be purchasing the Louis Vuitton bag I had previously died over. I'm going to ........*gulp*.............save..............my graduation money, until my employment situation is more stable.
Gross. Fiscal Responsibility is too disgusting for words right now. The really sad part is, everyone else thinks I should save it too. I just need ONE person to support me and say, "Go E! Go buy your Louis Vuitton! Hold your head high knowing you're a walking contradiction....an unpaid intern with a fabulous bag! Do it!" But no one is saying that. Maybe I need to find new, irresponsible friends.

Speaking of employment situations, I humbled myself and went trolling for part time jobs to, as my parents put it, "contribute" to supporting myself. I don't even want to talk about it. I came home with a migraine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment