I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hot French Bitches


1. Catherine Deneuve. Another one of my fabulous femme role models. Look at this photo. I die over it. Louis Vuitton luggage, looking fabulous at 60+. She is too fierce for words. My first experience with Madame Deneuve was in French class when we watched "Les Parapluies de Cherbourg." It's a musical. In French. What else to you need to know to tell you it's simply magnifigue?
Catherine is hot, even at 65 years old. She's never had work done....she's just French.




2. Yoann Gourcuff. He plays football (soccer....) for Bordeaux. I don't really have a whole lot else to say except for......duh. French football players; there's not a lot of explanation needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment