I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Papa-Paparazzi

I just watched my iTunes ep of the Gossip Girl season premiere. It was...good. I love the show, obviously, but I wasn't floored. Maybe I'm becoming a cynic. But you know I enjoyed zero commercials!

All the boys have swept-back hair, did anyone else notice that? Dan looks like he beefed up, too.

UGH "Bree Buckley" are you joking? I can't.

Vanessa's dreds look....dreadful. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. As Dwight from the Real HotMesses of ATL would say, "how dreadful." Thanks Dwizzle.

I want Blair's brocaded dress. I will hunt for it later. Serena is still Serena....boobs to her chin with lots-o-hair extensions.

LOVE Jenny's hot pants in the beginning. If I were 15, in a rock band and oh yeah, had legs a mile long I would totally wear them too.

I'm just....not inspired. Sorry this post isn't exciting. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely obsessed with the show....I will have watched some of all 3 seasons in within 24 hours tonight: I watched season 2 on my iPod while I worked out, I just watched s3 premiere, and I watch a few eps of season 1 on DVD before I go to bed. I'm fan.

I'm just too bored to have a moody, snarky Braditude right now.

PS: Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi has been in my head all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment