I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Gurl YES I Did Gurl

Abercrombie & Fitch is suing BEYONCE over copyrighted fragrance name.
(click for article at WWD)

See, what had happened wuz..... Beyonce announced she is releasing a fragrance named SASHA FIERCE, after her diva-is-a-female-version-of-a-hustla alter ego. Did you know A&F had a fragrance called FIERCE already? Actually I did, but we won't get into why I know that.

Well...
Abercrombie gets all up in her bidnazz and goes,
"oh girl no you di'nt"

and Bey swivels her head and snaps her finger and screams,
"oh hale yes I juss DID!"

I'm pretty sure that's how it went down.
she will probably cut you

In related news, homegirl worked it like the rent was due for her VMA performance:



Tine Turner, is that you!?!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment