I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

That's The Ugliest Effing Skirt I've Ever Seen


Oh my God, this is too tragic for words.

Lindsay Lohan to become "artistic advisor" for UNGARO.

That is grosssss. UNGARO is a legendary Parisian couture house. LiLo is.............LiLo. Says La Lohan, "To be in a position where I’m working with a fashion house in Paris sets it apart from every other celebrity brand."

UNGARO is not a celebrity brand! Haute Couture is an ART, not a passing trend. Thousands of hours go into creating one of a kind garments. It is sanctioned by the French Government, for Christ's sake!

Sorry, I get very combative about couture. Don't get me wrong, I actually adore Lindsay in all her f*cked up glory. But this is too much for me to handle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment