I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You Have Like, a Major Braditude Right Now

Gahhh Rachel Zoe I loooove her.
I mean, come on. She's 95lbs, has huge ginormous hair, bigger sunglasses, wears tranny shoes and has like 12 Birkin bags. What's not to love? I wish I could wear the shoes she does. But I'm like 5'9", and homegirl don't need to be boppin' around in 6 inch heels.

Uhm, her and Bethenny from The Realhousewives of NY are having a virtual bitch-fight via Twitter today. How random. And immature. Really ladies, really?

Anyway, I wish her assistant Brad liked girls because
I think he is cah-ute.
Well I can think he's cute even though he's gay. There's nothing wrong with that. I kind of have a crush on the 1987 version of George Michael. But that's another issue for another time.
But let's be honest, I could never date someone with better fashion sense than I do. And boyfriend's got a bangin' wardrobe. Ah well, c'est la vie.

I just love Rachel's style, and how it fluctuates between 60's boho crunchiness, and 70's Studio 54 cocaine goddess. AHHHHH I just figured out what I'm being for Halloween. And her voice absolutely KILLS me. Dead on the floor. Her inflection and tone sound EXACTLY like a girl I'm friends with from back in college.

Can't you just hear her now?
"Tay. Tay. Like, what is happening? Like, I can't even comprehend this insanity-banana-ness. Tay. Fix this. I can't.....even deal with this right now. Tay."



gah J'adore her.




Okay enough about RZoe. Work is slammed. We're supa busy. I still need a big girl job. I watched a great ep of Law & Order SVU tonight and worked out AND did yoga. Go me!

kay peace out lovelies. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment