I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"I Know Women, And We're NOT That Nice" -bw

I'm a smidge too tired to be snarky and do a fully witty Gossip Girl recap. So here are some quick thoughts after just having finished the episode:

  • Carter is still not wearing a belt? At least there's some consistency in the sartorial misstep.
  • And where is Eleanor, and does she know Carter & Serena are having sex in her penthouse? She would not tolerate this.
  • L-O-V-I-N-G Jenny Humphrey of course.
  • The wedding in the Botanical Gardens? That's actually a lovely idea, I approve. But it was raining that morning. Everyone's Louboutin heels would have been 4 inches deep in that muddy grass.
  • Damnit Lily, Rufus and Scott made me tear up! My birth control makes me a sappy, sentimental, emotional WRECK.
  • I'm actually liking Vanessa's dresses in this episode. So much so that I would actually wear a few of them, with about 80% less ethnic-inspired jewelry.
  • Why would Nate & Bree be invited to Rufus' wedding? Nate slept on their couch for like 2 weeks last year...it's not like Rufus adopted him, or kept in touch for that matter.
  • Bree is from Texas. Because duh, all Republican families are. (Now before you get all crazy with me, my parents are Republican. And Catholic actually. So I have free reign on lots of jokes).
  • Georgina I hate you.

I'm going to rewatch tomorrow while I work out....so I may or may not come back with more. Stay Tuned.

It's only 10:30 and I am exhausted! I think I'm going to have some Newman's own faux Oreos, a glass of milk and call it a night.

-Oblig-

I used to come home from the bars drunk senior yr and watch this video before I went to sleep. Uhh weird. But even in that state I knew this was a bad ass performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment