I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Friday, October 9, 2009

Like a Trani on Ten

Oooooooooooooookay!
I'm squealing from the excitement at this point. You already know what this post will consist of....

I wish they still rocked like this. You need to watch this and just thank God you have ears. And eyes.

Yummmm granola beard.
and I'm giving Nathan love because he's super sexy as well, smokes, and is a fabulous Twitter updater.

Remind me at some point to do a photo-progessions of Caleb's hair/facial hair. It will be fascinating, sexual and informative.

Contrary to recent posts....this is not a Kings of Leon-centric blog! It is about my life! But it does stand to reason....right now my life is pretty KoL centric. And in no way it that depressing. I've been looking forward to this concert since I woke up early on June 5th to buy the damn tickets. KoL has gotten me through a lonely summer school session, a gross breakup and a boring post-grad life these last few months. Haters to the left.

I returned some makeup at Sephora tonight, and DUH since I had basically free money, I went to H&M. (I still pronounce H&M in my head like the French do...."'atch et em".....that's weird even I think so). So there's a ton of super cute stuff, like sweater dresses and faux fur and faux leather (vegetarian loooooove) BUT I was on a mission to find something great for the concert, and mission accomplished.

Until next time, à bientôt !

0 comments:

Post a Comment