I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

mercredi le septieme

When I went home, I got a few pieces of vintage jewelry from an estate jewelry shop. So I put up a few new hangers to display my jewelry. The more you see all your jewelry- the more you will wear various pieces....just a little tip from me to you.

I also rigged up a new lamp to put near my vanity where I do my makeup. This new Laura Mercier makeup I got is like...totally awesome, and I need better light to put on the concealer + foundation. How productive I was today!

I also contacted about 3 million (approx.) people to beg them for a full time job. The ball is rolling, just not fast enough.

I bought a new hairdryer. I wasn't even aware mine was on the fritz, until I used my mom's at home (same model) and hers was strangely more powerful than mine.

It's late...but R.Zoe's show on Monday was heaven. J'adooooore Paris. If you know me, this is a "no, duh" comment. When I was there in Spring '08, I snuck into fashion shows. And the shows I couldn't talk my way in to or find a back entrance....I just sat outside stalking models, editors and famous people.
Fashion aside....Paris is....there aren't words. Every time I go, I return to the states and people ask, "how was Paris?" And normal words aren't enough to describe the magic of the city. I usually just say WONDERFUL and wave my hands around. The *light* in Paris is different. My favorite time of day was around 5 or 6pm in the winter, when the sun just began to set, and the city was golden, I'm not lying. Alors, I could write a whole blog about Paris. Maybe I'll start special "Remembering Paris" posts. Or....."Trying to Remember Paris" posts. Sh*t got crazy sometimes.

Um.....did I mention I was going to Kings of Leon? And in 2 days? No? Well.....I'm going to Kings of Leon in 2 days. Excited doesn't cover the emotion....ecstatic? Elated? Really F*CKING STOKED? In any case....
And to celebrate.....YES! Pictures! A pictoral celebration!

And this one because, yeah. And....yeah.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment