I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Props Where Props Are Due

I would like to shout out to my younger sorority sisters still in school, who went CAMPING as a part of their sisterhood retreat this past weekend. Camping, you guys. Camping.

I would have NEVER stood for that, and I would have found some way to get out of it, or at least complained the entire time that I was missing some epic party/dancing/drinking event downtown. And I would have cursed the Executive Committee for making this mandatory.

You know me, I'm all about the environment, and vegetarianism and animals and walking children in nature and all that kind of stuff, but the only time I've agreed to camping was with my hot neighbor in college who had a reallllllly sexy beard. And there was at least some makeout-action guaranteed on that trip.

So snaps to my little sistahs, you all are bigger women than I am.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Bahahah I thought the SAME THING. I can't believe they went camping. Probably still less painful than the time we did paintball and I cursed like a sailor.

Post a Comment