I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spotted: Hillary Duff Acting Poorly

SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!


asf$jl#kd!dfds! I love Jenny Humphrey. But holy shoulder bones....she's SOO thin. And her skirt is too short. This coming from me, who in Catholic school only ever got demerits for the scantiness of my plaid skirt. Too short Little J. Your best gay Eric should have told you so!

Both Rufus and Blair are wearing Burberry in their opening scenes. Olivia is carrying the gorgeous Valentino rose bag. Serena is wearing an Hervé Léger dress-contraption with an awkward blazer to "interview." It's like style.com paid for the whole episode.

*AAF- were you losing it when your girl Tory B. was on the ep? I totally thought of you and your devotedness to her*

"I just need to know that in this misbegotten corner of Manhattan that wealth, ambition and moral laxity are still alive and well!" -who other than BW.

TYRA muthaf*ckin' BANKS. Clearly this is the CW doing Tyra a solid. Her weave is..........dare I say it?........UNBEWEAVEABLE! Ohhhhh I nearly died from my own snark. But really. Tyra. Really.

Hillary Duff is a bad actress. I don't really know how to make that sound any nicer. And it doesn't concern me. And not to be mean.....but....what happened to when H.Duff was like....crack skinny? I used to see paparazzi pictures of her hoofing around in yoga pants and Starbucks cups, and she was totally thin!
I think I'm more disappointed with the writers. HOW MANY times have we seen the "I'm an actress and I lied about my real identity so you would like me" story line? Isn't it a movie? And several other television show sub-plots? 1) Hannah Montana 2) Model Behavior with Disney movie with J. Timberlake. There are more....I will investigate this.

Serena, a word if I may.....You cannot throw on a blazer over ANY party dress and BOOM be professional. Well, scratch that, you can be a professional, but I doubt this is the direction in which you're aiming. Real "publicists" don't try to out shine their stars. Put the boobs away and try something with buttons.

Scott and Georgina deserve eachother's grossness.

Alright my little puffikins, that's all for now. XOXO

1 comments:

Lydia said...

1. agreed. The Hillary plot line is def worn out. Esp since it's in relation with Dan again. And she is a poor actress. And... I think Dan may have accidentally insulted her when he said she was so "normal," but man, that is what she is: plain and normal looking. Yikes, GG.
2. Tyra sucks as an actress worse than Hillary. It made me want to throw things.
3. I cried for the third week in a row because of Chuck Bass. I could eat him with a spoon.
4. I'm getting excited FOR you re: KoL. And thought the below Sex on Fire video was kind of hilarious, particularly where Nathan says that Caleb is saving himself and that's why the song is 1:30 long. Terrible, but hilarious.

Post a Comment