I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spectacular Sensational Surprises On GG

Well weren't there just a fuck ton of surprises in this week's Gossip Girl! I don't even know where to start! I gasped out loud several times as I watched on my laptop. Alone.

Vanessa's mom is BLACK? Excuse me, what? I knew they were trying to make us think she was all "ethnic" with all the turquoise jewelry and whatnot since Season 1....but half black? Too much, I don't buy it.

Hillary Duff as Olivia "acting" all Hollywood was better than Hillary Duff "acting" like Olivia.

Where was Eric? Jenny was in a few scenes...maybe he's visiting Johnathon in Torino.

DUH Chuck is bisexual. DUH. Oh my God. All you silly girls who want to find a boyfriend who dresses like Chuck.....BONJOUR, gay guys dress like that. "You think I've never kissed a guy before." MMmmmmmmHHMMMmmmm. Go Girl.

Did you see the pervy look Rufus gave Vanessa after he said, "you'll get it" in reference to the toast? It was a full two second pause stare!

Serena's hair is lacking about 4lbs worth of extensions. I can't decide whether I'm happy for her or not. For the little while it lasted, I enjoyed seeing Nate and Serena scheme together. I feel like they belong together. And I'm glad Bree Buckley did her storyline and is now out of my Gossip Girl life. She was bringing me down. Her and her 30 year old face.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we do deceive. I'm looking at YOU in a sarcastic manner VANESSA. Who knew she was so conniving?

MMkay, noooow Lily gets maternal.

Alright my little snuggle-uffikins (I like giving my imaginary audience pet names), that's all I have for you re: Gossip Girl tonight.

In other news, I got a part time job. No exclamation point. It's at a restaurant/SLASH/deli down the road from my house. I work the front counter (no contact with the meats, thankyou) taking orders, bringing out food, asking how everything is, being charming. It's not the most glamourous job, BUT we all have to be humbled at some point in our lives, and I think my time had come. Plus I need cashmoneydollahs because I think my parents are still serious about cutting me off on my birthday which is steadily impending. I'm still interning at The Agency, so don't worry your pretty heads about that.

In other other news, I moved a television set into the room where the treadmill is located. PLUS. But it only gets basic cable, so I'm stuck watching the news and Dr. Oz. MINUS.

I was going to leave you all with a yummy picture of the whole band, but I have neither the time, patience nor inclination to look for one. Enjoy what you get, bitches.


=)
LOVE YOU!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment