I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Lazy Ass Day

Pretty much did nothing today or yesterday. I got home from being out after the concert at like, 3:30am Saturday morning, so I slept until noonish yesterday, then stayed in my PJs all day, watching tv and various youtube videos from the concert.

Today I actually woke up at a decent, adult, hour and had a cup of coffee while I read Business Week. Let's stop for a minute here and discuss this. I've been receiving issues of Business Week for several months now.....since back when I was in my house in college. And.....I don't know why. I never signed up for it. I even called my father and accused him of signing me up for a subscription in some subversive attempt to undermine my maturity. He denied the claim. The only logical conclusion I can come up with is that I may have gotten on some list from the business school or one of the honors societies that let me in against their better judgment (I kid, I was a great student and never got in trouble). So this article I read in Business Week is about the "Lost Generation" (haaaai) and how we're never going to get jobs and when we do we're going to be depressed and committing suicide. Sounds about right to me.

I also worked out today and did some yoga. I still haven't showered since...you don't know to know. But I don't have anywhere to go. Except the grocery store, but I'll go tomorrow after work. So Lord knows what I'm going to eat for dinner, because I sure don't. Maybe a miracle will happen and food will suddenly appear in front of me. That happens sometimes, right?

I'm currently uploading my concert pics to an online hosting site in case my laptop ever crashes. I'm also trying to download a KoL concert DVD. It had 40 parts. I'll let y'all know how this progresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment