I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Le Petit Escargot

title has zero relevance to this post.

I dropped off my pretty little (damaged) Saab this morning at the body shop and picked up some nasty Chevy compact. No offense intended to Chevy owners/drivers/lovers, but j'adore my car and want it back ASAfuckingP. This rental doesn't have an iPod hookup, so i had to burn a cd. And the radio stations come in fuzzy. Why is this? Someone explain this madness to me.

Tomorrow's my bday. INBD this year.

I'm not hungry. I bought salad greens because I'm not working at the deli this week, and I'll actually be home to eat a decent dinner. But it's 8pm, and nothing is appealing to my appetite. Maybe I'll make a small baby salad.

So yea....about working at the deli. I'm working a grand total of 6 hours this week. Pardonez-moi QUOI? As opposed to the 20-25 hours the past two weeks? Don't get it.

A glorious week from tomorrow I will be home!! With my doggie and my parents who will spoil me and cook for me and make sure I'm comfortable. My mom has decided that we're going shopping on Black Friday. I actually haven't been HOME for Black Friday in 4 years, because my college fball team's huge rivalry game was always scheduled the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so I was always catching flights on Friday. But this year I have a relaxing week, so getting up early to go shopping (and have things bought for me) won't be so terribly terrible.

As referenced in an earlier post today....I loooooved my green tights! I got them at Kohl's last night for like $7, and I wore them over a pair of black tights to make them really opaque. Opaque-ness is the key, I feel, in proper tights' wearing. I wore this simple black dress from H&M which I need to buy in every color they make, because I wear that dress all the time. Short dresses + tights + ballet flats are my winter uniform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment