I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


I would never put this on Facebook, because that's obnoxious....but since like 2 of you know me in real life, I don't care... It's my birthday! 17th is such a good number.

Today is my birthday and it was a good day. I bought some Starbucks, courtesy of some cash money dollahs my parents sent in a card yesterday. Then my parents sent me flowers + a balloon + chocolate to my office and my team at work (agency) went to lunch at a great pizza place, and they surprised me with cake! It was so fun. I love love love my team and lunch was fabulous. I was a little cranky on the drive home, so I took a nap. I never take naps, but today was pretty necessary. Then I woke up and had a nice workout, and went to dinner at a mexican place with my aunt & uncle! Dinner was super yummy, I had shrimp tacos and 2 glasses of sangria. With my minimal alcohol intake lately, that was enough to get me feelin' sassy. Now I'm home, in my PJs, in my bed, seeing all the posts my wonderful friends wrote on my facebook wall, and I'm about to fall asleep to the Kings of Leon DVD. I may not be near my best friends for this birthday, but they definitely made their presence known. I got several phone calls & texts & gchats today....loved it! A pretty fabulous birthday all in all.



.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm a little late, but I hope you had a great birthday. I love your blog, you have great taste in music. Do you have any idea what day Caleb is going to be on Iron Chef?

Post a Comment