I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Friday, November 20, 2009

I Need No Explanation

But since I love you dear readers, I will explain to you my apparent MIA status...





I GOT A JOB!

a for serious business, real, big girl JOB. It's amazing. I'm so excited. I start soon. I didn't mention any interviews on OMGOpinions because I'm sort of superstitious (not just a little stitious) and didn't want to jinx anything. That "meeting" I had when my car got hit? That was before my 2nd interview. REALLY.

I'll be staying in Atlanta, moving from my current agency where I intern to The New Agency. I love my new client account. I won't say who it is....but you should all be jealous. It's in the "beauty" category. That's all I'm sayin'.



I found out I got the position Wednesday night (great bday gift) an yesterday I went apartment hunting. Which is a whole 'nother stressful story. But THAT is why I've been absent from posting. Do you realize what this means?? No more hustling for minimum wage at the deli!!! Tonight is my last shift. Going down in a blaze of glory. But not really. I wish I were that bad ass.


.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Congratulations!

Lydia said...

OMG you're not working yet. Get your act together and write me a GG recap. Because NYMag just did a compilation of reader submitted comments. Boo.

Post a Comment