I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Back

Back by the popular demand (...of one person) it's my Gossip Girl recap!

Once again, this is a live-recap, meaning I am watching the episode as I write down commentary. Thank yooooou, iTunes!

oohhhh J. I love the boots. Red and suede and knee high? Can't go wrong.

"What are you then, an eighteen year old blonde coincidence?" Precisely Blaire. And why does Serena's mouth hang open like a trout gasping for air after she says, "wanna go for a....walk?"

Vanessa is wearing a rug. With buttons.

Grandma CeCe is back! What a conniving, gin drinking, old bitch! Love it.

Mariage Freres is a famous tea salon in Paris. Nice name dropping, Eleanor. And her bag looks like a Valentino, but I can't find it in the current collection. Can anyone else pinpoint it?
I also don't feel like Eleanor would change her will, especially not to exclude Blaire. She's selfish, so she's not giving it all to poor children or people with diseases, and Cyrus has his own money.

Oh, that's nice. Vanessa's black mom is back, and she's wearing a rug as a coat too. They are giving hippie, crunchy granola people everywhere a very bad reputation among the nation's 15-28 year old girls and gay men.

Ahh so Eleanor is knocked up! But by Cyrus, ew. Negate all happiness.

I love Blaire's definition of a sibling: "someone's who's sole purpose in life is to compete for your parents' love and attention." Such an only child thing to think.....I would know.

What would Thanksgiving be without some familial and marital tension? It's like a Gossip Girl tradition, now basically.

HOLY GOD Serena is wearing a PANTSUIT. A PANTSUIT. I wasnt even going to be snarky about the lace see-through panel, because I thought it was a pretty and conservative dress for Miss Van der Woodsen. But now that I see it's a pantsuit?

okay my pretties, I start work tomorrow, so this is all I have. If anything else comes to mind, you'll be posted! But I toooootally cannot wait to find out what kind of good dirt was in that letter from Serena's dad.


.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Is it weird that I kind of like the pantsuit? Probably I just would like to look that killer in one.

Holy whorefaced slut Serena. That girl will never learn. She is a train wreck. I'm kind of tired of her. And she has a whiney voice. They should kill her off.

Andddd wtf Lily, I really don't want to need to be mad at her. Ugh. The girls in that family are insane. And to think that I used to hate BLAIR. Blair and Chuck are the only sane ones left!

Post a Comment