I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Use Somebody Nominated for 4 Grammys

  1. Record of the Year
  2. Song of the Year
  3. Best Rock Song
  4. Best Rock Performance by a duo or group with vocals



coooool.


But, can someone explain how an album released in 2008 can win a 2010 Grammy? "Sex on Fire" won Best Rock Performance blah blah blah in 2009. Same. Album. Confused, but happy nonetheless.


Edit: I may have just answered my own question. "Use Somebody? was released as a single in 2009. This makes sense now. NVM.

.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I was pissed at Michael Jackson for winning awards for a record he released in 2003. Because if they were really award worthy, they would have won in 2003, is my opinion. If you have to die to win something, then you weren't supposed to win it in the first place.

This has nothing (or little) to do with KOL. I just used it as a segue to rant. K thanks.

Especially since you figured out it was the single.

Post a Comment