I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, December 7, 2009



"We definitely got bigger than we wanted to be. You feel like you’ve done something wrong. That woman in mom jeans who’d never let me date her daughter? She likes my music. That’s fucking not cool. You almost start doing damage control: When people ask you to do stuff, you’re like, ‘No, because I can already tell this record is going to get to a level where people will fucking hate us"

-Caleb, Spin Mag Jan/Feb '10

It's funny because there was a mom directly behind us at the concert. In the general admission pit.

It's sad because it's true.


.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Ok, I'm a mom, minus the hideous mom jeans, and I like the old stuff better than the new. So, he's not talking about me right? :)

Post a Comment