I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Blank Stare


photo from vogue.co.uk

Okay, let's give some constructive criticism....the plaid shirts are cute as well as the leather jacket and jeans. The necklace makes me want to vomit. The collection will be sold at Parisian boutique clothing store, Surface 2 Air, and stateside at Barneys.
It's just....Caleb is getting all sassy and bent out of shape over the band being lame and sell-outs. Newsflash: Miley Cyrus has a clothing line. You cannot do this without me judging you.


.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I think this is disgusting. Seriously? Seriously. I laugh when celebrities have perfume lines. I laugh when celebrities "design" clothes. But KoL? What. the. hell. I think you need to go find these boys and talk some sense into them, please.. There is nothing badass about this move.

Post a Comment