I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tequila Kills a Cold...right?

Sitting here all dressed up, waiting for C. to pick me up and go to a friend's apartment. I was going to have everyone over here, but "just a few people" quickly turned into "everyone is bringing 3 other people," and my little studio is just not equipped for a full blown partay. Not to mention I only have 4 wine glasses. Baby steps, people.

I sensing some sort of little sickness coming on. I'm a little sniffle-y and have a little bit of cotton-headed-ness...you know where you feel like your brain is just cotton? I'm sure you do. I'm self medicating with Sudafed and Claritin. And vitamin C tablets. And I'm sure a tequila shot at the bar will kill anything inside. Plus I'm dying to go out. Last Saturday when I went out I actually had to buy my own drink, and I was not pleased. I'm wearing my obnoxious gold sequin dress, but with a black short-sleeved sweater over it, so it looks like a skirt. And black tights with black ballet flats. Paisley printed scarf, and wool bomber jacket. Pink lipstick. Red nails.

Ahh, I need to Google alcohol + pseudoephedrine...mmm, no flashing red lights, but people aren't suggesting it either. On one hand, I lived through 4 football seasons at a Southern school. On the other hand my nose is not a leaky faucet and I can probably wait until tomorrow morning for my next dose. Better safe than a heart attack, I always say. I'm packing a granola bar in my purse. I've barely eaten today, and I've learned my lesson far too many times about drinking on an empty stomach.

Anyway...I hope you all have fabulous Saturday nights!!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment