I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, February 8, 2010

J-Rad Interview




On a British radio station (BBC Radio 1), link here (starts at :42)

He talks about lot's-o-things:

  • He's currently in Nashville, walking around his house while it's snowing
  • doesn't enjoy the snow, but enjoys oatmeal.
  • feels creepy for living alone. J-Rad, I'll come live witchoo!
  • apparently Caleb is in Nashville as well. Road trip, yes/no?
  • doesn't want to be the Miley Cyrus of musician clothing lines. Jesus.
  • hopes to have some live shows this summer if they write/record the album in time. I have issues with this, and here they are:
Alright. I would D-I-E to see the boys this summer. (I may or may not be saving money to fly to wherever they do a show and buy tickets...) HOWEVER COMMA, I don't want them to hastily write shit songs and record an album quickly just so they can ride the wave of the success of Only By The Night (and they complain about being sellouts. Don't talk to me, boys). I would rather they took their sweet ass pimp time, write a record like Aha Shake Heartbrake, and then tour in the fall/winter of 2010/2011. I'll wait. (Meanwhile, I'm going to compile a list of summer festivals and ticket prices. Just in case)

.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment