I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Whateva

So I thought I might have had a security breach on dear old OMGOpinions. After a week I just decided, "Fuck It." Enjoy, one and all!

So anyway guys- unfortunately nothing too exciting has been happening around here lately!! Work was mega busy today- we were having a problem with one of our programs, which made a task that usually takes me an hour into a whole day-long trouble shooting process. When I was supposed to be working on client reporting. Gah. I even put on headphones (which I never do at work) and put in my away message "Headphone on- serious reporting to get done," and people STILL IMd me about stupid shit! Get your own papers printed out and signed; my God! I wish it was like college where I could just go to the bottom floor of the library in a cubicle with headphones for 3 hours and get. shit. done. with no distractions. But again, reality rears its ugly head, letting me know that Life does not equal College. Ever.

I made some bangin' white wine sangria for a party on Saturday. And I had a baaaaad wine hangover-headache Sunday. Saturday night I saw some guys from my agency out at the bar. One works in my department and we're buddies, so I hung out with him for awhile. He enjoys Bon Qui Qui also, and I may or may not have done the rap. Hint: I did.

Oh Oh, also at work on Friday, the big news was someone made a Craigslist missed connection about someone in our office!! It went a little along the lines of, "Hey I'm a site rep who was visiting ____Agency on Wednesday. I saw you and you're super hot blah blah I'm here all weekend lets meet up."
AND IT WAS MY GAY BEST FRIEND AT WORK!! Some guy saw him and was like, "YOWZA," and then had the balls to post on Craiglist. God, the hilarity. Someone even put it on our agency portal, it was so hysterical. I told my dad about it, and he goes, "They posted it on the portal? So they basically outed him? That's pretty much harassment." Nah....that's just an ad agency. I love it.

My Starz-Showtime 3-month trial has ended on DirecTV. So no more movies booo. Those sneaky bitches tried to charge me for the 4th month, thinking I wouldn't notice it on my bill. Ohhhhhh no. I called today and was like "Essscuse me? I did not authorize this!"

And I believe I owe some people some Gossip Girl recaps and KOL shenanigans. In due time, my loves. I think the GG recap will come back tomorrow. I had a dream about Chuck Bass last week that was both disturbing yet exciting. Ponder on that one....



.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm sorry I think you also owe us the recipe for you sangria, woman.

Please?

Post a Comment