I just happen to appreciate mine more than anyone else's...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bananas

was what today was. That shit WAS bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Just so jammed packed and stressful- the whole day was at maximum velocity.

Shall we de-stress with some Trani? Can you guess whether this was shot in 2003 or 1973?



Gossip Girl is currently downloading on my iTunes. Recap tonight- tomorrow maybe.

And I just watched Christian Siriano's Bravo Special "Having a Moment," yesterday morning and I finished it tonight. Obsessed? Little bit.



.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

that video is psychedelic.

I haven't been listening to KoL lately because I've been listening to fruity tutty hipsters who whistle a lot. And Zooey Deschanel. I'll swing back around to a wave of louder music soon enough :)

Post a Comment